Saturday, January 2, 2010

Focus 365


That is what I have decide to call my projsect of capturing one photo a day and challenging myself to see the world around me.

Today my photo is from my son's high school. The mural is painted above the bleachers and everytime I see it I am flashed back to the excitement that happens in a high school gym. From all the pep rallys and exciting victories and all of the bonds that are formed there in the four short years that we all roamed those halls. I am excited for my son to now experience all of that and at the same time I miss the fact that he doesn't hug me like he needs to very often anymore, he can't crawl onto my lap and fall asleep, he doesn't have the baby fine hair and baby soft skin that I loved so much. He is truly becoming a man right before my eyes,he is now a driver, has a deep voice and thinks I am a total dork(which may be entirely true). I hope that Cherokee Trail is an exciting place and that Bryce and his friends rock the Cougar Den for the next four years!

No comments: