Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh Deer!


I love working where I do! There are many reasons that my job is fun and that I love it! Today I am thankful for the fact that the school is in an area that has a lot of wildlife to see but we are still in the city. The best of both worlds, Rural city life! Today we had some visitors that came right up to the school looking for food. I can only imagine the crazy things that they found to eat right where the kids hang out. Do you think that deer like gummy bears, stale pretzels, old Halloween candy that was smuggled to school and bread crusts mushed beyond recognition? Who knows?!? I just know that it is really great to work in an area of town where I can see nature right outside everyday and occasionally catch a glimpse of these deer wandering around. Thanks for sharing your home with us!

No comments: