Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year


As I begin to look at where I want my life to be in 2010, many things come to mind that I would like to change, do better at or make a priority in my life. In thinking about this, I decided that I would have my word for this year be FOCUS. It is my intention to
Focus on my health, wellness and fitness.
Focus on those that I love.
Focus the lens of my camera more (see below for more on this)
Focus on my passions.
I could go on and I am sure I will but for now I will share what I have already put into practice on this New Years Day 1/1/10:

365 Challenge
Inspired by many artists, photographers and scprabookers I have decided to take on the challenge of taking photos EVERYDAY, improve my photography and all along the way enjoy capturing the world around me that I sometimes in the past have been to busy to see.
The first photo is in my Art Room in my house. This wall and the items on it help to inspire me to create and capture life. Most of the items on this wall in one way or another come from the amazingly creative Ali Edwards.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: