Friday, October 29, 2010

Just Because

Since it's my birthday, I decided that I would blog today just because...

My son just got his licence today. Just because he is licenced to drive doesn't mean that I will not be having anxiety, fear and be holding my breath the entire time that he is gone.

I just got my nose pierced  a few days ago and it is truly driving my boys nuts that I am cooler than they are.

Just last year on this very day, we had a huge blizzard in Colorado and today it is about 80 degrees and JUST beautiful!

I am telling myself on this my 34th birthday that I just need to get off my ass and get in shape.  I am starting Couch to 5K and this time I am going to stick with it.  I have my running shoes, a partner and a whole lotta motivation! I am not waiting until new years to get on with it.  I am committing to this running plan and eating better.

I think I have a cold, UUGH, just in time to go back to work on Monday!

Just have a few moments to myself so I think I will continue my reorganization of my craft room!

No comments: